Return & Exchange Policy
Here at WatchesHead, we always hope you are pleased with your purchase. However, we understand that sometimes it is necessary to exchange or return an item. If you are not completely satisfied with your watch, simply send us an email with your name, order number, reason for return & the action you wish to take (refund, exchange, or store credit) and we will send you the Return & Exchange Form to fill out. Once your package is received, we will issue your refund/exchange/store credit less the original shipping charges.
We will gladly issue a replacement, refund or store credit for the value of the merchandise returned. To be eligible for return or exchange, all watches must be sent back to us within 30 days of delivery. In addition, the watch must be:
- In original working condition with no defects
- Unworn and unused
- No scratches or damages
- No resizing or altering of bracelet
When returning your watch, please also make sure to include the following:
- Proof of purchase with original box & original tags/documentation
- A letter with your name, order number, reason for return, item condition, and the action you wish to take (return, exchange, store credit)
- Please make sure you get a tracking number when sending your package. The items are your responsibility until they arrive at our returns department.
- Please allow us up to 7 days from the day we receive your item to handle your request.
- NOTE: Payments made by Netpay and credit cards will be refunded via Netpay and credit card respectively. Payment made by bank transfers will be refunded by a British cheque.
- We will accept exchange of item if you are not satisfied with your watch choice. Shipping fees will be charged to the buyer both ways. If exchange watch is cheaper than original, you will be refunded the difference. If exchange watch is more expensive, you will be charged the difference.
- We are not responsible for any return/exchange shipping mishaps. All our watches are checked before sending to you.
If you have any questions or concerns, please let us know.